Sneak Peek | MUFE's NEW Pro Sculpting Collection Launches March 2016 in Sephora!

~ H E Y  B E A U T I E S ~


Today I'm excited to share with you some Make Up For Ever newness set to hit Sephora shelves some time in March 2016. Happy March by the way! I'm so excited because the Sun will be out sooner than we know. Who else is ready for Spring? Ok, back to MUFE.

MUFE is adding 3 new products to their existing Pro Sculpting line, and they've made it possible for me to show them to you. Lets start with...


3 - I N - 1  P R O  S C U L P T I N G  B R O W  P E N C I L - $2 7

Shades Pictured: 40 & 50


Ok, I must give MUFE some props for this 3-in-1 brow pencil. These days even the most minute detail will set you apart. Especially since many are switching to a beveled (pointed) brow tip. Mufe decided to take it a step forward by adding a soft sponge tip in the center of the pencil to highlight and arch your brow bone. (Pictured above)


2 - IN - 1  P R O  S C U L P T I N G  L I P - $2 7


MUFE Kept the duo theme going with this 2-in-1 Pro Sculpting Pencil. I love that the lip applicator is rounded, giving me or control over the product and like the sculpting brow pencil, it also has sponge applicator with a cream to powder highlighter. This can be used to accentuate your cupids bow, also to create an ombre lip. You will place the highlighter in the center of your lips first, then line and fill in the color to you lips just before the highlighter. Press your lips together to merge the two products together, giving you a gorgeous pout.  Here are a few swatches...

Shades Pictured: 11, 04, 10 & 05




P R O  S C U L P T I N G  F A C E  P A L E T T E - $4 5

Available in 4 Shades: Light 20, Medium 30, Tan 40 (pictured Top), Dark 50 (pictured Bottom)

" Pro Sculpting Palette Face Palette is an all-in-one tool that subtly accentuates definition in four simple steps." Shout out to the person who writes the description to cosmetic items. These four colors serve as 1. Highlight 2. Contour 3. Shimmer 4. Cheek/Blush. I love compact items like this that tackle so many things. You can slip this one item into your purse and be prepared for what ever your day throws at you. Leaving work and get asked on a last minutes dinner date? Take out this palette and refresh the contour, add shimmer + cheek color and you're good to go. They will never believe you just left a stress day at on the job.

There you have it. I hope you enjoyed this preview of MUFE's New Pro Sculpting collection. Keep an eye out at you local Sephora for them.  

Until Next time,
<3 Bee

*Items featured in this post were provided by Make Up For Ever. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

Labels: , , , , , ,